Monday 29 September 2008

treatment

PROGRAMME TITLE:

Crimes in Crawley

CREW:

Nicola Calder, Sharon Woodley and Joan

PRESENTER/
CAMERA OPERATOR:

Rebecca Griffin & Sharon Woodley

DURATION:

3-4 minutess

FORMAT:

Mini DV

AUDIENCE:

I will aim my audience at ages 13-21 this is because these are the people it affects the most. These are the people causing the crimes so if I aim the story at them it might give them the chance to reflect on what they are doing or what they might end up doing and give them a chance to stop.


STORY RESUME:

I will base my story around knife crime and how Crawley could end up like London if some help doesn’t happen. I will also talk about the new adverts and campaigns to help prevent the crime and the rates of crime in London compared to Crawley

No comments: